Enable strategic decision-making by providing Operations management with accurate reporting, deviation analysis and trend forecasting (CC, FME Shipping). Preparation of OB/LRP Budget and Manufacturing Assumptions. Submission of timely and accurate key performance index reporting into all relevant systems as per local, regional and PMI principals.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Strategy: Support the preparation of the Affiliate Strategic Plan (LRP) aligned with PMI LRP, integrating functional activities which inscribe key business needs and required resources serving as a frame for functional objective setting, important metrics and communication of priorities.Strategic Projects: Support strategic & multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives (at local and regional level), which requires vision, creativity and a detailed cross-functional perspective.
Prepare strategic analysis, scenarios, alternatives and business processes, re-design proposals, feasibility studies etc.(within the framework of the LRP process and/or pro-actively, based on emerging business opportunities) to enable Affiliate manufacturing management to take appropriate decisions to achieve Zero Loss Journey objectives and improve manufacturing cost performance. Collaborate with central Ops functions (Capacity and Sourcing, PPMD, Customer Service, CoE, etc.) locally support and validate global initiatives, advance local pivotal initiatives.
Budget & Reporting: Cooperate with Operations in the preparation and collection of information regarding the Manufacturing Assumptions, the main Company critical metrics and the efficiency in cost optimization initiatives for accurate and timely financial processing. Prepare the monthly reporting in cooperation with Ops Finance.
Productivity & Cost Optimization: Drive the follow-up of Efficient and Cost Optimization Initiatives process within the Factory, working closely with all departments and initiative leaders in ensuring the budgeted delivery of efficiency savings and overall Regional targets.
Drive conceptualization workshops with all departments and employees in the continuous search for Efficiency and ways of optimizing processes and products. Follow-up and report the implementation of Stage-Gate Manufacturing Initiatives and other Manufacturing strategic plans. Support the timely adjustment of plans.
Management Support: Prepare the presentations, for affiliate management team meetings. Support strong cross-functional relationship within and outside of Operations in ensuring timely and consistent communication throughout the Ops planning community.
Sustainability (Health, safety & environment): Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
1. Education: College/University in Engineering or Finance Field
2. Experience: 2-3 years in Manufacturing/Operations environment, preferably in multinational companies. Experiences in Production, Management Control, Lean Manufacturing or Operations Analysis and Reporting is a plus.
SAP & Excel proficiency would be an advantage!
Language: English & Local
Location: Sahiwal Punjab, Pakistan
PMI is an equal opportunity employer!
Factory Controlling Analyst Jobs in Sahiwal Philip Morris International Sahiwal Latest 2020 is published on 2020-04-16 08:44:00
Factory Controlling Analyst Jobs in Sahiwal Philip Morris International Sahiwal Latest 2020 Latest Jobs is provided for best future. Factory Controlling Analyst Jobs in Sahiwal Philip Morris International Sahiwal Latest 2020 has the opportunity to avail the jobs. You can get guidance about Factory Controlling Analyst Jobs in Sahiwal Philip Morris International Sahiwal Latest 2020
Latest Jobs Opportunities:
- Philip Morris International PMI Jobs Factory Controlling Analyst
- District Health Authority DHA Sahiwal Jobs 2020
- Pakistan Machine Tool Factory PMTF Karachi Jobs 2020
- Sahiwal Medical College and Allied Hospital Jobs May 2020
- Food Manufacturing Company Jobs in Karachi 2020 for Finance Manager
- Mohsin Match Factory Pvt Ltd Peshawar Jobs 2020 Advertisement
- CMMC Jobs in Sahiwal | Cattle Market Management Company Jobs 2020
- Pakistan Railway Jobs July 2020 in Railway Carriage Factory Islamabad
- Govt Jobs in Pakistan Machine Tool Factory September 2020
- Policy & Strategic Planning Unit PSPU Punjab Jobs 2020
- SPSU Jobs 2020 – Social Protection Strategic Unit Jobs in Sindh 2020
- Epidemiologists Jobs in Policy & Strategic Planning Unit Lahore via NTS
- HBL Bank Careers – Branch Operations Manager
- Liberty Books Pvt Ltd Jobs E-Commerce Operations Trainee
- Policy and Strategic Planning Unit Punjab Jobs 2020 via NTS
- HBL Bank Jobs – Trade Officer
- Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020
- Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Jobs 2020 in Pakistan
- Mobilink Jobs Vacancy for Associate Bank Operation
- Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2020